Bottom line for you was whether we embodied God's nature or rejected it, no?

 His nature, as embodied by you and the gospels, and as confirmed by the spirit of God within us.

I had never had this Clarity until now. Givin me by listening to some Christians talk disparagingly about Dolly Parton, how lost she was.

That's the scribes and pharisees, isn't it? I'm sure it is. I'm tempted to say they haven't a clue about the spirit, but it's worse than that, they do, and they hate it. It offends their head and flesh, the man's way that they embrace, the domination of others, the denigration of others. 

And like practically every Christian I've ever spoken with, the gospels are nothing for them. When they say gospels they mean the Bible, the parts of the Bible that they like. They actually don't know that the gospels are four books, your four books, within the bible. That's how brainwashed they are. That's how sick they are.   Click here for the video .  https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1EAvEeLjwM/





Comments