It is inconceivable that you would mean literally hate
But you weren't being cute. You were putting forth a matter of life and death.
If as we are taught to do, if as I was taught to do, I or anyone comes before you having a made a false idol out of our spouse, or children, anything, we are not worthy of you. Impossible.
And I find it most instructive your words, hate your own life also. Not because you've made a choice. Except the choice of being the embodiment of the father within us, our soul. And that embodiment, that soul, can only hate the wreckage, the near totally hateful wreckage, that man and his culture have made of what our father gave us. I do. And you know if I'm lying. I hate my life in this world. But life in trying to live in your way, example, spirit, kingdom, that makes man's world more than bearable to me, the attempt being joyful.



Comments
Post a Comment