Gospel jesus, you are my muse. I'm so much better because of you.

 Our Muse sets the limits of How High we reach. And inspires us to do so. And we can't go higher than the muse is. You're the Muse I need gospel jesus. I suppose the many others that I've had have been rungs in the ladder so that I could find that you were the one that I needed. But I have. And you are. 

I need to be so much better for the world than I am. I'm dying for it. I keep coming up with devices throughout my adulthood to help me reach a little higher a little farther a little faster. 

The best device that has ever come to me came to me within the last month. James, imagine what you might do with the next minute, or the next 2 minutes, or the next 5 minutes, that might Delight gospel jesus? It has relatively speaking turbocharged my life, my efforts, my growth. 

There are so many parts of me that try and tempt me into pitiful selfish concerns in which there's no joy, but there's tantalizing pleasure. I hate that. But it's always after me. 

And the device I just mentioned, what could you do James with the next minute, james, that might Delight gospel jesus, it's the best breaker of that hold the Temptation gets on me, that I've ever had, for the joy of it.


Comments