Jesus, I think Christians hate Muslims for the same reason they hate your gospels.
Jesus, I think Muslims by and large are hugely more worshipful and practicing of your gospel ways, then are Christians. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
It is said that Muhammad revered you above all others, and was horrified at the way Christianity buried your teachings, your spirit, your example, perverting it, making it Paul's religion and then thousands of others.
Well, as you know, I feel the same way.
The few times I've tried the Quran I have been put off by all the stories that seem so extraneous to me. If you give me another 10 years or so here, I'm not requesting it, but if you do, I'll have to try again more seriously. But as I have just now searched the core moral Commandments Within islam, well, it makes my soul sing.






Comments
Post a Comment