You were saying, don't forget how mentally ill they are, they are your perspective patients, not your peers.
It has been so helpful to my growth, removing a major growth impediment, as I realize I have you to talk to, not with, but two. You are my friend that listens, my cycle analyst that listens. That's what I need. Before that the people around me even the best Souls were the ones that I spoke with directly or in my mind. And it got me nowhere. They don't understand you because they haven't been drawn to understand you. They don't understand life because they have not been drawn to understand life, just to memorize and adhere to man's way. So I could get nowhere except wasting my time and theirs on a subject that they were not going to work with me on. So much wasted time. And I'm wasting much less now. You weren't counseling with your verse below that we are unkind to those that Embrace Satan's ways, man's ways. Certainly not. But to accept that that is their condition and to use our time to understand life in front of you, not in front of them. Thank you.



Comments
Post a Comment